What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: Everything Everywhere All At Once (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
every.png
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The mind-bending action-adventure Everything Everywhere All At Once arrives on 4K Ultra HD™ + Blu-ray™ + Digital, Blu-ray + Digital, and DVD July 5 from A24 and Lionsgate. The film stars Michelle Yeoh as an unlikely hero who must channel newfound powers to fight fearsome dangers from the multiverse. Directed and written by Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, the writing-directing duo collectively known as the Daniels (Swiss Army Man), Everything Everywhere All At Once will be available for the suggested retail prices of $42.99 for 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital, $39.99 for Blu-ray + Digital, and $29.96 for DVD, respectively.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
Evelyn Wang (Michelle Yeoh), a flustered immigrant mother, is contacted from a parallel universe and told that only she can save the world. The unlikely hero must learn to channel her newfound powers and fight through the splintering timelines of the multiverse to save her home, her family, and herself in this big-hearted and irreverent adventure. With Stephanie Hsu, Ke Huy Quan, Jenny Slate, Harry Shum Jr., James Hong, and Jamie Lee Curtis.

4K ULTRA HD / BLU-RAY / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Audio Commentary with Writers-Directors Daniel Kwan & Daniel Scheinert
  • “Almost Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Everything Everywhere All At Once” Featurette
  • “Putting Everything on a Bagel: Cooking up the Multiverse” Featurette
  • Deleted Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary
  • Outtakes
  • Music Visual
  • Theatrical Trailer
CAST
Michelle Yeoh Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Gunpowder Milkshake,Crazy Rich Asians
Stephanie Hsu Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, TV’s “Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens,”
TV’s “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”
Ke Huy Quan Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Goonies,Encino Man
Jenny Slate Obvious Child, Zootopia, Gifted
Harry Shum Jr. Crazy Rich Asians, TV’s “Glee,” TV’s “Shadowhunters”
with James Hong Big Trouble in Little China, Kung Fu Panda, R.I.P.D.
and Jamie Lee Curtis Halloween, True Lies, Freaky Friday

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: Everything Everywhere All At Once © 2021 A24 Distribution, LLC. Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2022 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: Theatrical release
Rating: Rated R for some violence, sexual material and language
Genre: Sci-fi, Action, Adventure
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: Spanish and Chinese (Traditional), English SDH
Feature Run Time: 139 Minutes
4K Format: 2160p High Definition 16x9 (1.85:1) Presentation with Dolby Vision
4K Audio: English Dolby Atmos
Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (1.85:1) Presentation
Blu-ray Audio: English Dolby Atmos
DVD Format: 16x9 (1.85:1) Presentation
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Audio

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Ron, you get a chance to see it yet? You are in for a treat.

Jacob

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Is this anywhere near as confusing as Tenet? If so, pass. If this is easier to follow, I guess I’ll blind buy it, due to the mostly positive comments in the movies section at this site.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Im Sure the 4K/Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos iTunes version will be $9.99 or less in a few weeks. I’ll be picking up the 4K disc which comes with the digital copy on release day myself. Blind purchase.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Is this anywhere near as confusing as Tenet?
I don't think that Tenet is an apt comparison. I will say that there's a lot going on in Everything Everywhere. It isn't the kind of movie where you can just zone out and not pay attention. It throws a lot of information at you very quickly and expects that you as an audience member will engage with it. But it wasn't confusing because it is very well-written and well-directed. Daniels (the directing team who are both named Daniel) give you what you need to understand the movie and how to watch it. More importantly, they give you what you need to engage emotionally with the characters, which Tenet did not. So paying attention and engaging thoughtfully with the material being presented is rewarded.

Maybe in the next week, I'll buy it digital though it's still quite expensive.
Once the disc is released next week, they should open up digital rentals at a cheaper price point if you'd rather do that.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Has anyone else had issues redeeming the digital copy on this?

I went to Lionsgate's website and entered my code. It only gave me an option to redeem at Vudu, which I don't currently use. I know that Lionsgate does not participate in Movies Anywhere, so I wasn't expecting to be able to have the movie across multiple providers. But I was expecting to be able to redeem it in iTunes.

On another note, Wal-Mart has a retailer exclusive version of the 4K edition with alternate cover art.

1fb446a1-cdcb-475b-ba78-a2806f152911.1874f9418d01619e6bd9bc1430361241.jpeg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Has anyone else had issues redeeming the digital copy on this?

I went to Lionsgate's website and entered my code. It only gave me an option to redeem at Vudu, which I don't currently use. I know that Lionsgate does not participate in Movies Anywhere, so I wasn't expecting to be able to have the movie across multiple providers. But I was expecting to be able to redeem it in iTunes.

On another note, Wal-Mart has a retailer exclusive version of the 4K edition with alternate cover art.

View attachment 143839
Lionsgate has only been offering Vudu for many of their titles. However, if you download the Vudu app for AppleTV, you can watch your Vudu stream on iTunes. First, make sure you get a Vudu account before doing this.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Lionsgate only offers redemption via iTunes in Canada, when they include a digital copy. I have a Vudu account, which I can access via VPN. Heading out to get the 4K after work.

UPDATE: A24 titles are distributed by Elevation Pictures in Canada, but like Lionsgate, digital copies redeem in iTunes.

Last edited:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Lionsgate has only been offering Vudu for many of their titles. However, if you download the Vudu app for iTunes, you can watch your Vudu stream on iTunes. First, make sure you get a Vudu account before doing this.
Don’t you mean the Vudu app on AppleTV?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just bought this digital. Planning to watch later today.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hell, at that pricing, I would just buy the 4K disc from Amazon for $24.96.

I am content with digital these days unless it's a title I really want.

The deciding factor was that the Lionsgate disc was Vudu exclusive on the digital side and could not be migrated over to Movies Anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks