What's new

Kimber Digital coax, and car audio (1 Viewer)

Jeff Bayne

Agent
I have a 1 meter Kimber Kable Digital coax "demo" cable. It has WBT 0108 Topline locking connectors with polished ruthenium barrels. $120 shipped in the lower 48.

Alpine TUA-T020XM satellite radio unit for any Alpine deck with xm controls. run XM right through your deck with none of those goofy add ons. It includes a Terk XM3 antenna. Both pieces are brand new in the box, still wrapped in the plastic. obviously all wiring and cables are included. $100 shipped in the lower 48.

Alpine MRV-T302 amplifier. Used, but in fine shape. good for a pair of front speakers, or bridge it to run a 10" sub. $75 shipped

Xtant 202m amplifier. Used, but in Perfect shape. Has a mirror heat sink with the protective plastic still on it. Awesome sound for a set of front speakers. $120 shipped

Eclipse 5061 6 disc changer. used, but in fine shape- minor scratches, but its hidden anyway. Plays CD/Rs famously. Will run off of an Eclipse cd player. Already have a changer for yours? This will daisy chain off another one. $75 shipped.

Email me for pics [email protected] Please specify what you want pics of.

if you don't like my prices, let me know, I need to sell this stuff.

Thanks,
jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks