What's new

Justice League - Action New Cartoon Series (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Per TVline:

Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. Animation are teaming up for Justice League Action, a 15-minute animated series ( 11 minutes of content) following Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman as they lead the DC Comics superheroes against their most infamous foes. Kevin Conroy, known as one of the iconic Batman voices, will once again play the Caped Crusader.

More info: Mark Hamill as the Joker and no release date information yet.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/29/new-justice-league-animated-series-featuring-kevin-conroy-and-mark-hamill

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/01/29/breaking-news-announcing-justice-league-action

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
This could be good, as long as the tone isn't the same as Teen Titans Go! I like that Conroy and Hamill are reprising their roles.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I was excited about it until I found out it would be 11 minute episodes.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
JLA_Poster_v3b1-2-720x1080.jpg

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I was excited about it until I found out it would be 11 minute episodes.

It reminds me of the old All New Super Friends Hour. Three stories, each about 11-15 minutes. They're not long form like Justice League or Justice League Unlimited, but I'm going to try to withhold judgment until they actually premiere.

I'm just happy new animated DC Comics product is coming.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I think this incarnation of JL is looking more for laughs than depth of character; they all, with the excpetion of Batman and possibly Superman, seem act like teens--for example Diana, when seeing she's being videoed by Jimmy Olsen, smiles and primps her hair for the camera. I prefer a more mature Wonder Woman who would've rolled her eyes in mild annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks