What's new

Japanese Major League DVD (1 Viewer)

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondered if anybody could tell me where I could get my hands on the R2 japanese Major League DVD.
------------------
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
My DVD List

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the link
It is in one of those vcd cases but I have a downloaded cover for an amaray case for it! Link Removed .
------------------
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
My DVD List
[Edited last by AdrianOC on September 26, 2001 at 02:55 AM]

Roger Mathus

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Mathus
I have this DVD and it is quite good. It comes in a CD like Jewel case. Many Japanese DVDs come in this type package but the trend seems to be towards keepcase.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
So is the DVD in English language ?
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD
Thank you WILL K for the banner

MikeM

Screenwriter
The CD Jewel case for this disc absolutely sucks.
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

But good news, I made a DVD cover for this Japanese R2 release. You can grab it at the following link:
Link Removed

MikeM

Screenwriter
Mike is the DVD in english ? and also did you get it from the japanses Amazon site or somewhere else ?
Yes, the English audio is in Dolby 2.0, and the Japanese subtitles can be turned off.
I got mine from someone who went to Japan, actually and picked it up for me as a gift. So I'm sorry,l but I can't help you in the online ordering department. (But I can recommend that you not got with Sazuma.com. I had nothing but trouble when trying to order from them in the past. Just noting my own personal experience.)
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

todd s

Senior HTF Member
More importantly! Why is this not out on dvd here???
[Edited last by todd s on September 27, 2001 at 01:54 PM]

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Amazingly enough, I think that of all titles not available yet, this would be my number one choice.
I took advantage of the DVDFile studio day questions email, to pose the question for Paramount on Saturday.
Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks