What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Is there a website that gives dvd sales records like box office mojo does for movies (1 Viewer)

Arjan S

Agent
I guess i'm interested in the business side of things. I was curious to know which DVDs are the best selling or rented of all time or on a yearly basis.I know box office mojo used to keep statistics of DVDs and VHS but stopped.

It seems you can get box office stats everywhere including the newspaper but dvd sales are kept quiet.Maybe the studio's don't want you to know how much they are making, since they lose money on theatrical runs on most movies.

I was just wondering if there webites that track DVD statistics.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
They only report weekly sales, and I think he was talking about all-time rankings. I don't know of any sites that trak that information. VB has the Top 20 DVDs each week, and Billboard has the Top 10. To get the complete list of 100, you have to have a paid membership to their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks