What's new

Is Six Feet Under in HD? (Starts 3/2/03!) (2 Viewers)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, that makes absolutely no sense. It would be worse than when Pamela found Bobby Ewing in the shower after she woke up from her "nightmare".

/Mike

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not if you can basically get into Nate Jr's head with this part of the story arc. It's all about characterizations and motivations, warts and all.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H

That interview with Ball certainly confirms this. I could have sworn that was Rachel Griffiths playing the "alternate mother"...

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Just caught the show again. The best thing about this is none of us know exactly what is going to happen, kinda fun.

And kinda off topic, but does anyone else think the beginning to the show is one of the best rolling credits/intros to a show that's made?

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Steve I think that's widely acknowledged. If I recall it won the Emmy for Outstanding Main Title Design & Music for 02' as well as Best Instrumental Composition & Best Instrumental Arrangement at this year's Grammys. Kudos to Mr. Newman :)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I thought it was Frances Conroy playing the "alternate mother" just with a different look. Also, I thought the male, (alternate Nate), was actually Gary Hershberger (Matt Gilardi).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks