What's new

Into The Woods (Stephen Sondheim) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
And at least we know Steve enjoyed this one last time before he traveled into the woods. Sigh! :(

I live in the DFW area and never saw an obit (maybe missed it), but would have liked to have offered my condolences in person to his family in behalf of our group.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Getting the stereo replacement is TOTALLY worth the effort and the wait. Hang in there!

I ended up giving my mono copy to a friend who loves the show and especially this production of it, but doesn't much care whether the audio is one channel or two.

Yes, such people really exist. :)

And since most times* I'm just as happy giving something to someone who appreciates it rather than returning it, everyone wins.

*Unless we're talking a LOT of money.... :cool:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I got my copy of the corrected Into the Woods Blu disc yesterday! :thumbsup:

My mono copy went directly to my theater-loving daughter! :biggrin:

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
I've had the corrected stereo version sitting on my shelf for the last year now. Why I've never watched it till today I'll never know. I only purchased this because I loved the Disney film so much. Well after watching the stage production, it'll be hard going back to the Disney film again. Wow, what performances by all involved! So many wonderful scenes of comedy and tragedy. I guess that was how Sodheim created his works.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks