What's new

In the Land of Saints and Sinners (2023)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: In the Land of Saints and Sinners (2023)

Tagline: Can you bury your past?

Genre: Action

Director: Robert Lorenz

Cast: Liam Neeson, Ciarán Hinds, Kerry Condon, Sarah Greene, Jack Gleeson, Colm Meaney, Conor MacNeill, Desmond Eastwood, Seamus O'Hara, Niamh Cusack, Valentine Olukoga, Mark O'Regan, Anne Brogan, Conor Hamill, Laura Hughes, Michelle Gleeson, Bernadette Carty, James Sadat

Release: 2023-10-06

Runtime: 106

Plot: In a remote Irish village, a damaged Finbar is forced to fight for redemption after a lifetime of sins, but what price is he willing to pay? In the land of saints and sinners, some sins can't be buried.

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
What a coincidence you starting this thread now, when the blu of this just popped up on sale at my favorite online site. Blind buy, should be arriving today.
Really like Liam Neeson when he does action like Taken, Nonstop, Commuter, Memory, Run all night, Tombstones, and hopefully this.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Well, that was much more than the usual Neeson action, this was really good. A real movie. Recommended.

You must have got this in theaters before us. Here it has not had a release yet, unless I missed it. I think that's why the timing of you getting a Blu-ray before we've seen it at all.

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
You must have got this in theaters before us. Here it has not had a release yet, unless I missed it. I think that's why the timing of you getting a Blu-ray before we've seen it at all.
I don't remember this being in theaters at all, and the blu was heavily discounted, so I figured it had been out a while. The site I bought from doesn't give a release date, but it was filmed in 2023.
And like I said, one of his best, highly recommended.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's been in limited international release since October 2023, so other territories may have had a home video release by this past Christmas. Just released here in North America this past weekend and made about $1 million in around 900 theaters.

cadavra

Supporting Actor
Real Name
mike schlesinger
Just opened in L.A. last Friday; saw it yesterday. Not your standard Neeson action film, but an introspective drama on the theme of killing and when, or if, it is ever justified. Very impressive. with beautiful locations that recall "Banshees of Inisherin" (which earned Condon an Oscar nom).

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Just saw this yesterday and also liked it a good deal.

Agreed that it's one of Neeson's best films (at least of this type), especially in a long time...

_Man_

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks