Hunter - all seven seasons will be released on 27th of July!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mr. Pacino, May 22, 2010.

1. Mr. Pacino

Mr. Pacino Second Unit

All seven Seasons (152 episodes) of "Hunter" will be released on July 27th in a special box!

Seasons 4-7 will be released for the first time ever!!!!

2. Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger Screenwriter

Jack
    I would guess the quality should be ok with all episodes spread across 28 DVDs

Here is the info from tvshowsondvd.com http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hunter-The-Complete-Series/13791

3. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Cinematographer

Does that include the several episodes of the show when it was brought back in the early 2000s? Also, I believe there were a couple of reunion movies in-between as well.

4. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    Will Mill Creek still release season 4 to 7 seperately? I already have season 1 to 3 from Anchor Bay.

5. Duane Alford

Duane Alford Second Unit

I see 21 Jump Street is getting the complete series treatment too. Yet Renegade's re-release is stuck at one. If they released a complete series set of Renegade I'd have to jump on it

6. Craig Byrne

Craig Byrne Agent

I'd be interested in this if it had the "Season 8" episodes from 2004 on it. NBC didn't even finish airing them, so it'd be like getting something totally new.

I will say the new packaging is much better than the original releases - I saw Seasons 1 and 2 in Target and was impressed. The artwork for the "full series" set isn't that good though - I could barely recognize Fred Dryer there.

7. nikkif99uk

nikkif99uk Supporting Actor

I just got seasons 1&2 from Target when I was in LA recently so am hoping the rest will be released individually too

8. The Obsolete Man

The Obsolete Man Screenwriter

Robert

Yeah, but unlike the whole Mary Tyler Moore Show uproar about releasing a complete set after seasons had been released, you're only out 15 bucks on the Hunter 2 pack. Eat the 15 bucks, or sell the two individual seasons, and buy the complete set.

9. nikkif99uk

nikkif99uk Supporting Actor

only thing is I cannot afford the shipping to the UK on complete season sets, the customs charges are too expensive if the product costs more than £18