What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Masters of Horror - John Carpenter/Stuart Gordon (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I believe that the Easter Eggs are in the same spot (and are the same type of clip) on both discs. So where I listed one on Cigarette Burns, you can find one at the same spot on Dreams In The Witch House.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I have a question...

I just ordered boths these together for $17.99 at DDD. I was just wondering... is the 2-pack packaged differently... like a 2 disc set... or is it just them selling both releases together?

I looked at a few different sites to try to figure it out... but couldn't tell for sure.

Antony James

Stunt Coordinator
Just picked up and watched these the other day. (We don't get the show in Australia, so the DVDs are my only way to see them.)

Loved the Carpenter one, and 'enjoyed' the Gordon one. I am a huge Carpenter fan, and am so-so on Gordon, so my reactions were about what I expected.

Did laugh a little during one of the featurettes...the backdrop behind Sheryl Lee's interview segments isn't from Vampires. It's An American Werewolf in London. I guess the teeth image was all they were after there. :)

jakeDust

Grip
Holy crap!! Why isn't anyone else talking about that contest in the bloodshed?? They are giving masters of horror dvds away every week and then the grand prize is all 12!!! That's freakin insane! All I did was go to the bloodshed, click on the toolbox and filled in my info. I'm doin' this bad boy every week, if it lets me:)
Here's the link I followed, it should take you straight there www dot enterthebloodshed dot com. it won't let me put a url in here..sorry:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks