What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

HTF Madden 2004 PS2 Group (1 Viewer)

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
All right then. Rudy is staying! We need the people, there might be an off chance a couple of first round games will be vs. the CPU. I was looking at the tournament mode last night and it looked like 16 teams were a necessity.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Got a couple games vs. HTF in tonight. I lost both of them. First game was Browns vs. 49ers. I forget the score, but I lost by 17 probably. 5 INTs, 2 run back for TD's and a fumble recovery for a TD sunk me.

Second game Browns vs. Falcons. Vick wasn't too deadly on the ground, but he torched me through the air and I lost 30-10. Offense was non-existent.

Good times were had. Join the fun.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
How does everyone feel about the All-Pro setting?
I play All-Pro in my franchise with sliders but it is much harder online especially with the introduction of lag.

The kicking game is very tough and my offensive line becomes a turnstile.

Both scores in the game I played were from Turnovers or punt returns.

Doug (Zimmy)

Jarvis_R

Agent
Anybody planning to be on tonight? I will likely try and catch a game or two around around either 7 or 9pm central. Right before/after this weeks episode of playmakers.

Cory Pals

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cory Pals
Hey all,

I've got to work tonight, but I'll be on after 10 central time tonight.

Corman

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I stayed on till about midnight last night, and got in another game with JRUFF. Browns vs. Bears, and I believe the final score was Bears 21, Browns 16; and was a much closer game than this score might even resemble. Browns were intercepted a handful of times, including twice in the redzone and once on the drive down for the game winner in the final minutes. Good times were had again, and I urge others to come and play. I'll probably be on around 10 eastern tonight, I have an LSAT prep class earlier. If the HTF room isn't there when you log, feel free to set it up.

Ryan

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
How do you determine connection strength?
Last year's game, you could ping an individual player and it would tell you the stats.
I only see color bars and I'm not sure if dark or light green means a better connection.
I'd hate to start a lag filled game, have to quit and get handed a loss again.

Doug

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
i think i figured out my connection problems, so i'm hoping for some lag free gaming tonight.

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor

Can you tell me what you did, so I can see if would help me.
Mine always says connection 50 percent, and shows 3 or 4 yellow bars.
Sometimes the lags not so bad, sometimes it just downright sucks.

Jarvis_R

Agent
Ryan,

I look forward to playing a lag free game if we're on again. I think most of those turnovers were a result of the lag.

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Someone quit on me last night after I scored 4 unanswered touchdowns on them. Their Madden tag was Yo Mamma, and were in the HTF room. I would have understood if the comp was being cheap and forcing fumbles or I was bombing it deep and miraculous catches were being made. But this player (playing as the Bills) knew only one play, a flat pass to Travis Henry. After two quarters I played a bump and run cover 2 the rest of the game and picked off 2-3 of these "flat" passes and took them to the house. Yo Mamma didn't say good game, or nice string of luck, he just paused the game and quit. A truly classless act. I've taken my share of beatings from HTF members this week, and never quit once. Please don't quit on your fellow group members.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
Ryan,
Was this person in the original email?
The whole point of this league was to play cheese free football.
If this keeps happening maybe a new password needs to be sent out.

Doug (Zimmy)

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I never got a response from a tag named Yo Mamma when I sent the e-mail asking for account name's, so who knows? But I was down 28-14 in this game and perservered. These games can swing at any time. I prob won't be on tonight with the game and all. I'm not a Jets fan, but I hate the Skins so I'll be watching.

Chris_Eff

Stunt Coordinator
Last night was my first chance to play people. I played as the lions against the eagles. I though I was going to earn a blowout but he came back and I only won by a touchdown. It was alot of fun. Man how a couple punts and dropped passes can let someone back in a game. I hope to play some more tonight because it is that much more fun to play someone who has the same intrests as you compared to possibly getting whooped by some 12 yr old. It just seems friendlier.

My tag is Darthgammer. (Cheesey I know :b)

P.S. I hate Washington as well!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks