What's new

Press Release HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time August 2019 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
The Tall men and Wild in the Country for me.

And on the other topic I wouldn't buy Fuller Brush Girl without the superior Fuller Brush Man 1st but they would make a great double feature blu ray as they were done on Laserdisc.

ptb2017fr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul Bale
The Tall men and Wild in the Country for me.

And on the other topic I wouldn't buy Fuller Brush Girl without the superior Fuller Brush Man 1st but they would make a great double feature blu ray as they were done on Laserdisc.

Tall men yes, and I’ll even get Wild in the Country though I was never much of an Elvis fan. If only he’d stayed with Fox and not followed the advice of the Colonel he’d have become a pretty good actor, all the elements are there in his early dramatic movies.

ptb2017fr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul Bale
View attachment 59670

Twilight Time has given us an exclusive early look at these August Announcements. Enjoy!
If you see these titles posted elsewhere within 8 HOURS without credit being given to HTF, rest assured it came from us first!

Note: Moving forward we are going to announce our schedule ONE month at a time instead of two.

View attachment 59671 View attachment 59672
View attachment 59673

THE TALL MEN (1955) BLU-RAY -- August 20

WHIRLPOOL (1949) BLU-RAY -- August 20

WILD IN THE COUNTRY (1961) BLU-RAY -- August 20
Ooh. two 20th Century Fox Cinemascope movies for my collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks