What's new

Howard Stern And Yahoo, Sirius (1 Viewer)

William Laughner

Stunt Coordinator
Howard Stern And Yahoo, Sirius

John Stith
Staff Writer
Published: 2005-12-14

Internet portal powerhouse Yahoo announced on Wednesday exclusive, Internet video coverage and an audio webcast of the party celebrating Stern's moving to Sirius satellite radio.

Yahoo will webcast everything from New York City and will cart the "King of All Media" around on the Yahoo double-decker bus from his studio over to the Hard Rock Café.

"Howard's fans will be able to celebrate his final day as if they were personally attending all the day's events," said Lloyd Braun, head of the Yahoo Media Group. "We've integrated many of our best tools and services throughout Yahoo so that fans can connect with their community to watch, listen and engage in this experience."

To access the webcast, consumers can go to yahoo.com and search for "Howard Stern." They will be taken to a special countdown site where they will have access to the webcast, as well as other exclusive Howard Stern-related content. Additionally, through integrated services such as Yahoo 360, Flickr, Yahoo Podcasts, Yahoo Messenger with Voice and other elements, fans will be able to connect, blog, share photos, offer messages and tributes, and get news and information as part of the "Howard Nation" online community as he marks his exit from FM to satellite.

Brent T

Second Unit
Well now I know what my wife will be doing at home on Friday while I am out driving around in the snow trying to sell crap!

Iam going to assume this is a free service ? If it is I have new love for yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks