What's new

How many think we'll have our 950's by MLKjr Holiday !! (1 Viewer)

John Cain

Second Unit
Show of hands.

How many think we will have our Outlaw 950's by Martin Luther King Jrs Birthday (January 15th) ????

-- John

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Is this the new ritual on HTF?
Looking forward to "How many think we'll have our 950's by Labor Day !!" :D
--
Holadem

Miles_W

Second Unit
Man, you guys are a tough crowd! :D The outlaws are out there busting a gut to bring you an exceedingly feature rich product, and a rock bottom price...
Cut them some slack I am positive they are doing their best!

ToddJoseph

Stunt Coordinator
Holadem,

I agree with you. Stop your whinning!!!! Gesh!!! If you can't wait, go buy something else. Its that simple. Outlaw brought us a great receiver, amp, cables, ICBM, and they are busting out 24 hours a day to get us a QUALITY product. Very Tough crowd.

J

John Morris

Of course, they probably could eliminate some playback modes and release it now, and then charge us all for a $300 upgrade in a few months.;) Does that sound better to anyone?

John Cain

Second Unit
I honestly think I'll get my 950 by MLK day.

I never believed they would ship by Octiber 1, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, but I really think we'll get it this time.

I have waited almost a year for this unit, so a few more weeks won't kill me..

-- John

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I'm starting to lose my cool too. Has anyone gone to the Outlaw forum page and seen some of the hard core Outlaw supporters just totally losing it over the 950. They are up in arms...no news, no word, delays and more delays. They are beginning to think the product doesn't even exist! And this is from some of the biggest supporters of the company. Outlaw better do something quick or they are going to lose a lot of sales...mine included. I'm going shopping this weekend! (well, browsing actually)

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Evan,

I went over and checked their site. Wow, the natives over there sure are getting restless. They may riot soon. As you probably already know. They've lost my sale. Too many games for too long. I'll go AT or Rotel.

Chip E

Screenwriter
"a few more weeks won't kill me.. "
Hahaha... ah man, who are you guy's kidd'n.. ya's are all gonna go POSTAL anytime now...yep :D Christ, if it takes any longer to get the 49TX i ordered, i may have to jump in with you guy's and get a 950! Lol...
Hey John,
I bought an RP-91 today from J&R for $425.00. Can't wait to get it.

Actually it HAD been scheduled for 14th February but some format problems were noted - and it's being delayed till the beta testers report in. Something about crooked arrows.

Brandon B

Second Unit
How did the old math problem about halving distance go?

If you walk halfway to the wall, then half of what's left, then half of what's left, etc. etc., how long until you get to the wall?

BB

RajeeK

Second Unit
What's all the hub-bub about? I've had my 950 for almost 2 months now. Let me tell you it sounds great. I have it paried with the amps in my Emerson Boom-Box. You don't know what your missing. Gotta love separates. Go Outlaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks