What's new

Homemade episode guides for ST TNG box sets? (1 Viewer)

Dave Danek

Stunt Coordinator
Did some searching but haven't found anything here or on the web regarding homemade episode summaries for the TNG box sets. Considering the great artwork posted by Ric (will be downloading those in the near future!), thought some enterprising person may have taken on this task!

Thanks,
Dave

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Dave,

I have made inserts for each box set, but they just list the episodes. They are available where you download the covers from. I think a full guide with descriptions would need at least a full sheet that would fold in half with printing on both sides to create 4 pages. Most people I would imagine, would have difficulty printing these up so they would line up just right, and it's really something I don't have time to do right now. I'm still behind on season 5! Now if someone else could take up the cause... I'm all for it! Right now I am just tucking in the inserts that came with the box sets in the cases with my own insert. Though they chose to list the episodes in alphabetical order instead of chronologically.

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks