What's new

Home Theater System for Sale (JBL and Yamaha) (1 Viewer)

Scott Pad

Agent
What my system consists of:
1 Yamaha 5490 Reciever
2 JBL HLS 620's
2 JBL HLS 610'S
1 JBL HLS Center

I am asking 360.00 for the set of speakers and 400.00 for the reciever or 700 for the entire system....I will seperate the speakers as well if someone would like..

Information on equipment:
-I bought the JBL's in summer of 2000 at Best Buy...I have the original reciepts and therefore they have 2 years left on warranty..They are absolutely mint condition with no scratches...I am in college and only use them when I come home..very minimal use
-The Reciever was bought in April of 2002..paid 850.00 for it, but I bought the 4 year extended warranty from Best Buy. This warranty is TRANSFERABLE so this is a reciever guarenteed to work perfectly for at least 3 more years..the exteneded warranty covers everything short of you spilling something on the ampilfier.Not a scratch or anything on the reciever and remote is perfect as well..Most of these are now selling on EBAY for around 500 new...this is used but you get the warranty so it's as good as new and I think that justifies the asking price
(check out reviews of my equipment at audioreview.com)
I live in Lisbon, Ohio, but will ship if I have to..MUST SELL ALL ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks