What's new

Home Theater Recliners - - Leather (1 Viewer)

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
EDIT -- 2 Have been Sold.

I have four Brand New, 100% Leather, Red Home Theater Recliners with Ottomans for sale.

I was going to go with two rows in my theater, but room space was too tight with them reclined.

These recliners were factory "seconds" due to a slight discoloration of the leather. They are perfect for a home theater environment where the lights aren't blaring. The discoloration is very minor, these are really nice chairs.

I got a good deal on them and figured someone here might be able to use the rest of them. They retail for around $500-$600 on the net. Retail link:

www.onewayfurniture.com/bmf717b7.html

Here is a picture of the exact model and color

http://www.benchmasterfurniture.com/...iner-kent.html

I will ship these at buyer's expense. I will try to get digital pictures of the discoloration on the chairs I have set up, the remaining 4 boxes are sealed, but all are similarly discolored. There is no warranty available on these because I purchased them as "factory seconds"

Priced at $200 $190 each. Serious inquiries only please.

-- EDIT -- Will ship via any carrier you prefer. Ships from Texas, exact dimensions are 20x28x30 and 78 lbs.

EDIT --Actual Pictures Added:
http://retrotech.us/forsale/Leather_Recliner

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I took a bunch of pictures, but it is really hard to tell the discoloration as it is so slight. Follow this link to pictures of the actual chairs. The captions explain where to look to notice the discoloration.

http://retrotech.us/forsale/Leather_Recliner/

The shipping weight is going to be right at 78lbs. Chairs will ship in brand new condition including all of their original packaging, instructions, tools, etc. These are Brand New Chairs!

Yes, all chairs will have some slight discoloration, but as you can see, it is so minor that it is difficult to photograph. I went through many boxes at the factory and picked the best 8 they had of their "seconds."

PS: Ye-San, email sent.

JasonMan

Grip
$35 shipping for 3 zones is great, but 3 zones from where?!?

This looks like a great deal on some great seats (barring any WAF difficulties with the red leather). Please let me know where you are at - picking them up would make it an even sweeter deal.

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry for the mixup, I posted the ad then edited it later to add where I am located.

The chairs would ship from Texas. 3 zones covers much of the central us.

The red is a bit more muted than it looks on the mfr. website. I have my theater painted in Ralph Lauren "River Rock." It is a fairly dark blue suede type finish. The chairs really look great against the blue (my GF picked it all out). Can take a pic of the chairs in the theater if you would like, but with the amount of light in there, you really won't be able to see the minor discoloration of the leather.

Will try that e-mail again!

Thanks for the interest.

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
Thuan,

What did the wife decide on the red? Should I put 'em up on the DHTG?

Thanks

ThuanVu

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Chaz,
The red didn't work out in my HT room
Saw your post on DHTG
To potential buyers: I stop by Chaz's house check them out
They're in box with plastic wrap - He has one in his room - looking good - not much of discoloration
Good luck selling
Thuan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks