What's new
World Wide Stereo

HK AVR 300, stands, and signs FS in CA (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
I wil take the freebie signs. Please email me at [email protected]. Shiping is to 22015. I am interested in the stands if shipping won't kill it! Thanks, Jeff

Wow, I type to slow! Thanks for the great offer to the forum. Congrats to whoever gets them.

RobertG

Auditioning
Jeff W, signs are yours. I do take PP. I will let you know shipping cost Monday.

Jeff H, I will try and estimate shipping as close as possible on the stands and let you know Monday as well.

Thanks guys,
Rob

HiJon89

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
I assume he's referring to the fact that he posted in the thread before Jeff W, yet you posted that the posters will be going to Jeff W.

Andy_A

Second Unit
yeah, just wondering because I e-mailed about the stands shortly before my first ygm post... Sorry for the confusion

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
No sweat here. Give Andy the right of refusal. If he doesn't want them, let me know. Thanks, Jeff

Andy_A

Second Unit
Thanks guys, there are some really great people here on the HTF..

I'd love to get the stands and also the DD sign but only if no one else wants it.

Thanks
Andy

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
It is and i've even checked my junk mail box but have not received any of them. You can PM me if that doesnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks