What's new

Hill Street Blues Season 3???????? (1 Viewer)

slovack

Auditioning
Real Name
bill
I bought both Season 1&2 of Hill Street Blues. To me, this is the definitive police show. In Season 2's set, there is a flyer that says Season 3 coming Fall 2006. I guess FOX changed their minds. I thought these sets sold well as far as Amazon.com top 100. Does anybody know if FOX has cancelled this series? If so, it is a real shame.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
According to Amazon's DVD numbers it doesn't seem to be doing that bad..?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Keep in mind Amazon is just one retailer (and that set was recently on sale); overall (meaning all sales), the set didn't perform as well as Fox had hoped for, so future seasons are on hold.

Gord

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Yeah, it's a big shame... Amazon have released season 3 (downloadable) does that really mean anything? And thanks for the response so quick on Simon and Simon, Gord

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Dug up this old thread from the graveyard.

I purchased Season 1 + 2 this past week at Best Buy (Right now on sale for 9.99 each season) I originally purchased both seaasons back when they were first released for a friend for Christmas.

What I found interesting about the packaging is that the DISC holders were those new eco style holders. Fox has obviously pressed more discs etc for stock for these first two seaons.

I would hope maybe they hand over the show to SHOUT factory if they are interested. It was only 7 total seasons, would think the sales can't be horribly bad overall.

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
A complete series for 'Hill St.' is my number one most-wanted TV-on-DVD item. I too hope Shout! might be interested.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Actually even though I have seasons 1 + 2 I would gladly just purchase a complete series set, if that was available. (That is a licensed release)

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I would also love to see a complete series release. I have the original seasons 1 &2, but would gladly buy a complete series if it would help get the show out.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks