What's new

Here we go again, Florida! Trop Depession FIVE (1 Viewer)

Jon_Gregory

Stunt Coordinator
Well, Dennis spared us here in Pensacola for the most part. It got rough for a while though. We got the western part of the eye wall. Surprisingly, while most of Pensacola is without power right now, I did not even loose power durring the entire storm. There is a bit of damage here in Pensacola, but nothing like what Ivan did to us not even 10 months ago. But Navare Beach was hit pretty hard.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
TD5 is now TS Emily. The latest track has shifted south a bit. Based on this it looks like an east cost hit is unlikely. Looks like Cuba may get it again. Then when it gets into the Gulf who knows?

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
Looks like the track is even more South now. I was getting pissed at myself for not boarding my house in Miami this past weekend. I was starting to think I was going to have to drive down Saturday to do it.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Gee, thanks again Florida. We've already received 4 inches of rain in the past 2 days due to your poor hurricane-wrangling skills :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
As I recall, the last Hurricane Emily was a Cat 3 storm that just brushed the point of Cape Hatteras back in 1999.

Looks like this one will go further west.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks