What's new

HD videos for download (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm there must be a way to convert to mpeg-2 or DivX right? Oh well by the time I get HDTV I'm sure there will be. *crosses fingers*

KevinYee

Stunt Coordinator
Yes there is aay to convert transport streams to MPEG, WM9, or divX. If you search on AVS, you'll find lots of info on how to do this. I like to keep the pristine, unaltered, full bit rate HD signal, so I don't do any conversions on the files.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
KevinYee had the Matrix TV spot from the superbowl in HD in his site awhile back. idfferent from the 540p one on the matrix site.

KevinYee

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I had it posted right after the Superbowl. I rotate HD clips in and out on a continuous basis. If I have time I'll dig up the Matrix trailer, but it's low on my priority list right now. Got lots of other new HD stuff to work on. I just finished editing out the commercials from Sunday night's broadcast of ET. I just discovered that my local broadcast (Bay Area) switched to a 4:3 display for about 10 minutes or so, about 1/2 hour into the movie. bummer! Can someone help me replace that section with the HD version?

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
KevinYee: How are you getting the movies (like LOTR) and satellite stuff? I didn't think there was a way to record cable or sat. signals and put them on a PC.

KevinYee

Stunt Coordinator
Dish 5000 with modulator will allow you to record HBO-HD and Showtime-HD. For now, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks