What's new

HBO's Girls Season 2 (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I watched this scene on "one of those alternatives to Youtube" sites.... I've only watched a few complete episodes of the show...but. They gloss over numerous things. This particular scene could have, well should have, included a pre-cursor. Nobody knows what another person likes in the sack till you get there. And the word "no" is not a word I use...nor a word I expect used. (using my phone so linking it isn't particularly feasible)....go find on Youtube the Lucy Lawless scene from Eurotrip. On Youtube it is called "The Importance of the Safeword"...find it, laugh at it...and take it to heart. That is what that scene needed...something other than the word "no".

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I watched this scene on "one of those alternatives to Youtube" sites.... I've only watched a few complete episodes of the show...but. They gloss over numerous things. This particular scene could have, well should have, included a pre-cursor. Nobody knows what another person likes in the sack till you get there. And the word "no" is not a word I use...nor a word I expect used. (using my phone so linking it isn't particularly feasible)....go find on Youtube the Lucy Lawless scene from Eurotrip. On Youtube it is called "The Importance of the Safeword"...find it, laugh at it...and take it to heart. That is what that scene needed...something other than the word "no".

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Allison Williams wants to move to being a film actress.She's also in consideration for the Fantastic Four reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks