What's new

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
It was there, but an altered version of it, kinda like the altered theme of the ring at the beginning of ROTK (whereas the previous installments had the unaltered version).

Assuming we're talking about the the same thing...

--
H

Jason Roer

Supporting Actor
Hey All,

Does anyone know when the teaser will be available online? I don't really have any desire to see Happy Feet, so I'm not going to be able to catch it in theaters. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Jason

Gabriel>P

Stunt Coordinator

Maybe I am losing it, or it was a realy short moment. But I can't remember it, and I am usually good about remembering such things.

Also they completely cut out the motif.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz

From ComingSoon.net:

"Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that the teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will make its online debut on Monday, November 20th at 3:00 p.m. EST on the official Happy Feet site at HappyFeetmovie.com."

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
thanks David. :) an okay teaser, but not a knockout like Goblet of Fire had.

Kirk Tsai

Screenwriter
IIRC, Hedwig's theme (essentially the main theme of the series) is the only Williams theme that Doyle utilized in GOF. I believe he used it two or three times, including the early credits. I thought it was a sublime variation. Even though I like Doyle's score, I still feel it was a missed opportunity that he didn't utilize more of Williams' themes, especially if he could provide exciting riffs like he did with Hedwig's theme.

Like some others, I'm really curious about how the musical direction of OOP. Why they would give the biggest franchise in the world to relative newcomers in the big screen direction and music department still puzzles me.

Josh.C

Second Unit
Saw the teaser at Happy Feet. It definitely "teased" me. Not much shown at all, but just enough to get you wanting more.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Meh. GOF teaser and trailer were awesome. The montage at the beginning of the GOF teaser actually made me want to read the books. This one... did nothing other than remind me that Sirius and Dumbledore were miscast.

I know, it's just a teaser and says nothing about the movie. I was just hoping to be... teased.

And what the hell hell are these masked things at the beginning of the teaser? :confused:

--
H

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
I liked the "Superman" shot at the end of the teaser. Harry flying towards the camera on his Firebolt (is that what he still has?). Reminded me a bit of the end shot in the Supermans, only Harry looks pissed.

Ken CM

Agent
Thoughts on the trailer....

Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter) looked just as I imagined her from the book.

Dolores Umbridge (Imelda Staunton?) looked ok..not sure I'm into her reddish "power suit" versus the way she was described in the book. I'll have to see/hear her in action.

I'll have to check out GOF again to see if the Deatheater masks are the same/similar.

Looks like they changed the mode of transport into London.

Josh.C

Second Unit

The book always described her as a homely woman (I think it compared her to looking like a frog). I always pictured her as dressing kindof like an older woman at church, if that makes any sense at all. Modest dresses, very plain colors, nothing that would really stand out.

Except for the new Dumbledore these guys usually nail the casting on the head. Hopefully they do it again.

I am so excited to take in this movie, but even more excited for the arrival of the 7th and final book!

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
umbridge is described as wearing horrible pink clothing as well as decorating her office in a similar manner--more Mimi (from Drew Carey) than churchlady.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks