What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Halo Movie 2007 (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Like they're doing with DOOM right now. Hopefully the awesomeness of the Rock will pull that movie together. :D

Halo sounds good, but its a license that could very easily go bad if they're not careful. Heres hoping for the best!

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I'm not sure whether all of this; Doom movie, Halo movie, ect...says that either Hollyweird is out of fresh ideas or that gaming is finally reaching a point where the stories, and universes made by the devs, are maturing to a level of quality that rivals motion pictures.

ShelbyB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm thinking its more that with all the creative efforts being put into games, they are seeing that the stories are worthy of a movie as well.

Well, not Doom. Doom is a silly plot, but should be a fun movie if done right. But other games, yes.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I think it's the movie studios realizing that gaming is kicking the industries ass over the last couple years and they want to profit from it, so why not make a movie from a video game.
I hope they dont F up DOOM or Halo also. I like the Rock too, but he is an actor that is borderline pushing the limits, to make the movie horribly stupid or awesome. As mentioned above I too hope the awesomeness of the Rock comes out. :D

I hope they get Dustin Diamond to play Master Chief.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

Screech! :laugh:

There's a short teaser (more of an announcement really) on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory about a SC movie as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks