What's new

Greatest American Hero Season 3 Specs? (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Has anybody heard of any extras for the final set? Last I heard it was a 4 disc set.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I remember The Greatest American Hero from when ABC first aired it in the early 1980s.

So when I checked out the official site www.greatestamericanhero.com for the first time tonight, I was amazed to learn that there was indeed a 3rd season of 13 episodes from 1982-83! Those were made for off-network, first-run syndication though, and those would be new to me.

Knew about the unsold The Greatest American Heroine spinoff though at the time. It's interesting that Cannell had it put on the first season set though.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yeah you would think it would have been on the 3rd set. Heres hoping we do get some extras in this set.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
Well, the first season was really short- only eight episodes. They probably felt they had to pad up the set a bit. I'm sure they'll put in some extras in set three, though I think they've interviewed all the major players by now.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yeah the interviews were good, I'd just like more on S3 :) Maybe some commentaries from Culp, Katt and Connie.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
A few years ago Robert Culp made a very brief mention of The Greatest American Hero during his TV resume portion of his 2 & 1/2 hour commentary on the third set of the I SPY collection.

yosi_sergant

Auditioning
I've just ordered my Season III. It has all 13 episodes on four discs.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new packaging. Apparently it sings... anyone seen this before/yet?

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
I have a review copy. i haven't watched the extras yet but can tell you the box is nice and plays the theme song when a little red sticker is pressed. The back of the box doesnt say anything about extras but I will post more when I watch it this weekend.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
Just looked at the press release, looks like no extras

The Greatest American Hero
Episode Order/Disc

Disc 1

The Price Is Right
Little Toyko
Divorce Venusian Style
Live At Eleven

Disc 2
Resurrection Of Carlini
Wizards And Warlocks
Heaven Is In Your Genes

Disc 3
The One The Suit Was Meant For
The Newlywed Game
Desperado

Disc 4
Space Ranger
Rock ‘N Roll
Vanity Says the Preacher

*There are no extras for this title

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Those episodes are out of order. "Divorce Venusian Style" was the season 3 opener, and without a doubt the best episode of the whole season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks