What's new

Good price on a 6B SST? (1 Viewer)

boe_d

Grip
Good price on a 6B SST?
I haven't found many dealers who are willing to discuss pricing over the phone and as you've probably guessed Bryston dealers aren't as common as Burger Kings, it takes a bit of driving to get to them.

If you got a good price on 6B SST and wouldn't mind PMing me on how much you paid I would greatly appreciate it. I won't ask for details on when or where you bought it but I'd just like to make sure I'm getting a good price before I buy.

Jason GT

Second Unit
Consider buying it used - this is Bryston gear after all so it's like buying a used car with no "milage" and an incredible warranty.

You may also end up saving sales tax, depending on how your jurisdiction handles these things.

If you're looking to buy used I might be able to help you out with a seller.

boe_d

Grip
Thanks, I appreciate it - so far I've only found one guy selling used and he's only a couple of hundred less than what I can get one new for. It would have to be well below $3K for me to even take any of the risks involved with dealing with anyone I don't know. If they lived in LA so I could inspect the merchandise I would go to $3K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks