What's new

Give us your input regarding Film Threads in the Movies Area! (1 Viewer)

Is one film thread enough to talk about a new film opening up?

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Chuck Anstey said:
Every single person on HTF has grown up their entire lives with the concept of a movie review. It is a well understood concept and was the norm here for many years. We still have official reviews in HTF now and those aren't the discussion threads of the movie but of the disc itself, if there is any reply at all. I don't understand why all the hand-wringing and confusion in the last year or two about such a simple concept. What changed?
Exactly. This is basic stuff for HTF and elsewhere. I don't understand Jason's inexplicable pushback and apparent desire to completely change how movie discussions have been done here for years.Right now, I trust that I can browse early HTF reviews without having the surprises of a movie ruined. I hope that culture continues.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Are two votes on the first question what was intended?

anyway I'm fine with one thread but would like a seperate one with no spoilers for bigger movies.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This poll will close early tomorrow morning. At this time, HTF will most likely act according to the majority vote's wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks