What's new

Gamecube and Games for Sale (1 Viewer)

Hector X. Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, all.

I have moved on from playing Gamecube and I am hoping to sell my system. It includes the following:

Nintendo Gamecube (Black)
2 Nintendo Controllers (Black)
2 Wavebird Wireless Controllers
1 Nintendo-brand Memory Card
1 S-Video Cable (3rd Party)
Super Monkey Ball (Up to level 25 on Main Game - Advanced)
Star Wars: Rogue Leader (All Levels and All Ships Unlocked)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (All Characters & Alternate Costumes and Arenas Unlocked)
Namco Museum (Unlocked 2 bonus games)
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Sonic Mega-Collection

None of the games are rental. All are in excellent condition as I treat my things with museum-quality care.

Full disclosure: I do not have the original box for the Gamecube, but I do have the system manual. All games have their original boxes and manuals and are in great condition. No scratches or fingerprints on data surfaces.

Price: $250 or best offer. Includes shipping via US Priority Mail. Insurance optional at buyer's request. Will package and ship for safe delivery in described condition.

Let me know.

-Hector Cruz

Hector X. Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Chriss:

Seeing as I just posted this thread, I am going to wait a bit to see what interest there is in the package as a whole. I am not too gung-ho about breaking it up just yet.

If there are reasonable offers for individual items, I might consider breaking it up if I feel that I can sell all of the major items.

Thanks,

Hector

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I have interest in one or two of the wavebirds if you break up the package as well...I imagine that's what everybody else wants tho. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks