What's new

FT : Van Wilder(UR), Training Day, Basic Instinct:SE, Say Anything, MORE!! (1 Viewer)

Kevin Royal

Stunt Coordinator
Basic Instinct : Special Edition
Shadow of the Vampire
Tomorrow Never Dies : SE (Silver Colour, OOP)
Training Day
The Maltese Falcon
Say Anything

Pearl Harbour ***SOLD***
From Here To Eternity ***TRADED***
National Lampoon's Van Wilder (Unrated 2-disc) ***TRADED***

I also have some gamecube games available for trade, they are listed in the thread in the Video Game Software section.

Looking for tons of DVDs(too many to list!), Gamecube Games, and Cash. Really looking for SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE, I also need a insert for the Super Smash Bros : Melee video game.

Email with interest. Thanks!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Kevin,
A mint, only watched once copy of Moulin Rouge for Basic Instinct?
Paul.

Chris-VC

Auditioning
I'd be interested in Basic Instinct and maybe The Maltese Falcon. Anything on my trade list interest you?
Link Removed

Kevin Royal

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry for the late responses, guys. Just got back to school and was settling in...

I'd be interested in Basic Instinct and maybe The Maltese Falcon. Anything on my trade list interest you?
Chris,
Only thing that caught my eye was 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail', but it doesn't appear to be the Special Edition. Thanks for the interest...

I'll update the trade list to reflect those titles no longer available...

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks