What's new

FS: Two Mirage OM-C2 Center Channel Speakers (1 Viewer)

Dzung Pham

Second Unit
I have two Mirage OM-C2 center channel speakers for sale. One is cosmetically very good except for a chip in the upper left corner of the rear speaker terminal plate (see picture). The chip is not on the body of the speaker itself and this obviously has no effect on the sound quality. I am the second owner of this speaker. Asking $395+shipping. SOLD

The second OM-C2 is in excellent shape. I have been the only owner and it is still under it's original 5 year warranty (purchased in 12/2001). Asking $470+shipping. STILL AVAILABLE

I have the original boxes and manuals for both speakers. Thanks for looking.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
If you call Mirage they just may send you out a replacement terminal cup for that cracked one for free. It is a real pain in the @*#% to replace, the x-over is attached to it.
Also if you have not yet done so, be sure to place these on audiogon,
User's always seem to be looking for these. I also use this same center and it is a fantastic
center channel. These sell for $500+ on eBay.
Any Mirage users that have the OM-C3 this is a huge jump in performance.
Good luck with your sale.

Dzung Pham

Second Unit
Price on second speaker lowered. This will probably be the last time I lower it before it goes on Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks