What's new

FS: SVS 20-39PCi, Infocus X1, JBL NSP1-II, Onkyo DRC-500 receiver (1 Viewer)

Pep Guidote

Agent
Hi All,

I’m moving out of Boston and need to part ways with my home theater setup. Everything has been taken care of for a year. Audio components experienced only light use as I lived in an apartment building (had complaints about the SVS.) Local pickup preferred, though I do have all the original packaging and can ship if necessary – will cost extra though. Come over for a demo.

SVS 20-39 PCi - $450... Sold!
Very awesome sub. The centerpiece of my hometheater. It is in a fashionable black fabric finish, was never pushed, and can come in original packaging. Bought directly from SVS: b-stock.

Infocus X1 Projector- $675... Sold!
SVGA projector with Faroudja DCDi processing, has 475 hours on lamp. Comes with free 25-ft component to VGA cable. ($50 value.)

JBL NSP1-II Speaker Package - $200... Sold!
Very well reviewed home theater speakers. Perfect for small room applications. Dark Pewter Color: 4 identical satellites + 1 center speaker. Comes with 4 free adjustable metal stands and 18-ga speaker cable if you want them ($100 value.)

Onkyo DRC-500 5-disc DVD changer and receiver combo - $325 $225
Excellent startup receiver and DVD player all-in-one. Has the warm Onkyo sound. 100W x 5 channels DTS/DD. Progressive scan. Component inputs/outputs. S-Video switching. Refurbished. ($599 brand new.)

Package Price (i.e. all of the above) - $1500 $1400
Complete HomeTheater system. Nothing else to buy, except maybe for DVD’s. Just add a white wall.

Thanks.

-Pep

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Interested in the Infocus X1. Please e-mail references/pictures/etc etc etc.

Thanks!

-Drew

Pep Guidote

Agent
Hi Guys,

So far so good. (3 out of 4 itmes sold)

Only the receiver/dvd changer combo left. Make me an offer.

Thanks.

-Pep

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks