What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Sony VPL-HS3 Projector (1 Viewer)

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
I have for sale a Sony VPL-HS3 front projector. This unit belongs to a friend of mine who decided to dismantle his home theater. So, the PJ has to go.
He's looking to get $625 plus shipping.
This a great projector and would be perfect for someone looking to get into front projection for their home theater. The bulb is rated for 3000 hours and has accumulated 2000 hours thus far. It still puts out an image as good as it did on day 1. The projector features 2 inputs, an HDMI as well as a PJ Multi(this connects to a Sony switcher that is included with this sale that allows for multiple connections all going to this one input). Here are some specs from Sony:

With their light and attractive, compact design, the Cineza digital home theater projectors are perfect for video enthusiasts to carry from room to room or house to house.
The VPL-HS3 model was created for those with limited space (40- to 150-inch screen size) or the need for informal home entertainment for watching movies, playing video games or showing homemade video. It integrates many of the technical advancements of its sibling, VPL-HS20 such as the new Cinema Black Pro feature for enhanced contrast level and brightness.
In addition, it has a wide VGA LCD panel (858 x 484 resolution), up to 1200 ANSI lumens OEP and an 800:1 contrast ratio with Cinema Black Pro feature. It can be placed closer to the screen than before with shorter throw distance of under 7-feet when using an 80-inch screen.

Price is $625 plus shipping. Comes with all the cables you'll need, and if you would like, a homemade ceiling mount as well. Do not have the original box, but will pack and ship with extreme care. Check my ebay feedback under xfileed916.

Questions/offers/etc. email to [email protected]

Thanks,
Edwin

728x90

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
OK, this is still available and my friend needs this sold ASAP. $550 is as low as he can go for this projector. This is an absolute steal. Great projector for a killer price. First person that can do $550 gets it.

-Edwin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TThomps
Recent bookmarks