What's new

FS: Samsung BD-UP5000 BluRay/HD-DVD Duo Player - HQV REON - $350 (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have for sale a Samsung BD-UP5000 BluRay/HD-DVD duo-player with HQV Reon video processing. This player scored higher than ANY DVD PLAYER (other than the Denon 5910) in the Secrets DVD Benchmark. It has the remarkable HQV Reon video processing chip for the absolute best scaling of standard DVD. It also decodes ALL audio codecs (including DD+, TrueHD, and DTS-MA) to LPCM over either HDMI or 7.1 analog outputs... so you can enjoy the new HD codecs even with an older non-HDMI receiver.

The remote is included, but no box or manual. I have a few HD-DVDs I could throw in as well (Superman Returns, Batman Begins, Apollo 13, and Serenity) along with Memento on BluRay... that's 5 HD/BD discs total. I also have a 2' HDMI cable I will include. The only reason I'm letting this unit go is because of some fertility related issues my wife and I are having which necessitates I downgrade a few components of my theater.

I'm asking $325 including paypal fees and shipping... $310 for local pickup is also available. I'm located in Douglasville, GA and could meet anywhere inside or west of the I-285 Perimeter or in Peachtree City where I work.

Feel free to PM me with questions or offers. Thanks!

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Bump. Price drop - $325 shipped. Will also include Memento on BD (so total of 5 HD/BD discs) as well as an HDMI cable.

P.T. Lewa

Auditioning
Real Name
Phillip T. Lewandowski
Hi, do you still have the above item? What's its' condition, are there any problems with it? I 'm new to this Forum, why do you list it for $325 and then again for $350? Will you provide a money back warranty on this item, if it proves defective when its' received? Is the Firmware current on this unit? Would you accept an offer? Thanks for your time, Best Regards? PS; I assume you accept PayPal?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks