What's new

FS: Rotel RMB-1506 Six Channel Amplifier (Black) (1 Viewer)

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cliff
Hi guys,

For sale is a Rotel RMB-1506 Six channel amp in very good condition. There are some minor scuffs and signs of wear as this was formerly used in a restaurant for multi-zone use. I have cleaned it, fully tested it and it works perfectly in every configuration. Cosmetically I would rate this at about 7/10, electronically, 10/10.

If you are not familiar with this unit, please visit Rotel's website for more details before purchasing. If the pics here don't give you enough detail, send me your email address and I'll send them for a better view.

This amp is very heavy and I'm not able to pack it for shipping so I'm going to have this for local pick-up only. I'm in Los Angeles so hopefully the right buyer is nearby. Sorry for any inconvenience for my other HTF's around the country. Asking price is $600.00.

CIMG8800.JPG
CIMG8802.JPG
CIMG8803.JPG
CIMG8804.JPG
CIMG8806.JPG
CIMG8807.JPG
CIMG8808.JPG
CIMG8809.JPG

Here are some details from Rotel's website:

This amplifier is perfect for less elaborate multizone audio systems and can be mated with any of our surround receivers or our preamp/processor to add music throughout three additional living areas or “zones” of your home. You can also add another RMB-1506 for larger multizone applications that don’t need the power output of the RMB-1512. As with all Rotel multichannel amplifiers it includes all of the most wanted custom installation features.

Model RMB-1506 Power Ouput
All channels driven 50 watts x 6/ch (20-20 kHz, 0.03% THD, 8 ohms)
100 watts x 6/ch (20-20 kHz, 0.03% THD, 4 ohms) IM Distortion < 0.03% Damping Factor (8 ohms) >200 Input Sens. / Impedance 1.0 V / 20 k Ohms Frequency Response (+/-1 dB) 10Hz-100kHz S/N Ratio (IHF A) 115 dB Power Consumption 450 Watts Dimensions (W x H x D) mm 431 x 144 x 424 mm Dimensions (W x H x D) in.
17 x 5 5/8 x 16 5/8 in

jhesaurus

Auditioning
Real Name
Josh
Hi Cliff. Is this amp still available? I'm interested. How can we connect via phone or email? Thanks! Josh

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cliff
Hi all,

I found the previous post a little too late and haven't heard from the member when I replied and I still haven't sold the amp. Since the ad is old, I thought I'd reboot it, so if anyone is interested, please PM me if you want to check it out.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks