What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Philips/Magnavox Pro Logic Home theater system. (1 Viewer)

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
I currently want to sell my Philips/Magnovox Home theater system that I have been using in my bedroom. It contains a Pro-Logic Receiver with 45 watts each channel, 2 front (Left, Right) speakers, a center channel speaker and a 50 watt subwoofer. I did have the surround speakers but when I bought this unit I did not need the surround speakers and as of now I do not know if I still have them. Everything is in great shape. I only used it sparingly.

I would like to sell this unit for $60 plus shipping. I will accept money orders or personal checks. If it is a personal check then I will have to wait till it clears. If anyone interested has any questions about the size of each component or wants pictures please feel free to reply to this post or e-mail me. I thank all who take the time to look at this post. God Bless.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks