What's new

FS or Trade: NHT 1.5 speakers (1 Viewer)

Jonathan DA

Screenwriter
Have a pair of NHT 1.5 two-way speakers in good condition for sale or trade. There a couple of very light scuffs on the bottoms of the speakers from sitting on stands, only noticeable if get a few inches away from the speaker and tilt it so light bounces off the gloss black laminate just so. Selling because I have too many speakers!

$300+shipping from Austin, TX for the pair. Will also consider trade offers for a recent model NAD, Rotel, Adcom, or similar, cd player or a mid-power (50 watts or more) stereo amp.

wyrhed6

Auditioning
Real Name
William Dodson
If they are still available, I'll buy them.

I live in Saint Joseph , Missouri (for shipping estimate).

Please let me know if the deal is a "go"...and what form of payment is acceptable.

Thanks...

[email protected]

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
William,

I doubt it. That post is over 7 years old.

Good luck, nevertheless.

Cees

wyrhed6

Auditioning
Real Name
William Dodson
Thanks!

I appreciate the "heads-up".

BTW...any idea on where I could get info on re-building the crossovers?

stereomoto

Auditioning
Real Name
-jk
William, your post and CEes' good luck could pay off after all. Oddly enough, I was gooling to see what they might go for as I have a pair collecting dust and saw your post. Just signed up so I could reply. Anyway, I'll give you the same deal $300 plus shipping. I live in Santa Cruz CA. I also have the center unit AC1 in case you're interested. All three for $400.

lemme know

cheers,

-jk

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks