What's new

FS: Mitsubishi HD1000U 720p Projector (only 185 hours on bulb) (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Well after moving into the new house there just isn't a good place for the projector anymore. :frowning: So I'm reluctantly selling my Mitsubishi HD1000U 720p Projector. It only has 185 hours on the bulb which was always run in economy mode (can provide menu screenshot for verification). That means it should have another 2800+ hours of good life left before needing to be replaced. Please see below for pictures, specs and links to a couple very positive reviews.

I'm also throwing in a Blue Jeans 30 foot (need to verify length) component cable. This is one heavy duty cable! Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to add some pictures of it as well.

Any questions please let me know! Thanks!

Asking $425 shipped for both projector and cable. SOLD

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/7/7b/htf_imgcache_33658.jpeg] [/url]

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/d/dc/htf_imgcache_33659.jpeg] [/url]

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/6/64/htf_imgcache_33660.jpeg] [/url]

Reviews

ProjectorReviews.com

ProjectorCentral.com

Specifications

ANSI lumens: 1500

Contrast (full on/off): 2500:1

Light Engine: 1280x720, native 16:9, 0.6" single-chip DLP

Video Compatibility: 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p. NTSC/PAL/SECAM.

Data Compatibility: Computer resolutions up to SXGA

Connection Panel: One HDMI port, one 15-pin VGA port, one set of YPbPr component inputs, one s-video input, one composite video input, one 12V trigger, one serial port, and one USB port.

Lens and Throw Distance: 1.20:1 manual zoom/focus lens. Throws a 100" diagonal 16:9 image from 11.9' to 14.5'

Lamp Life: 3,000 hours in eco-mode

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Confirmed this weekend that the component cable is 30 feet long.

Also if you are local to the DFW area I will also through in the DIY screen I built as I don't have a need for it anymore.

Thanks!

Ennsio

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
That's definitely a great price for a great projector, Chris. I've passed on your thread link to a number of friends of mine to see if they are maybe interested or know someone that would be.

Do you have any idea how much shipping to Canada (Calgary) would cost?

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Thanks Ennsio I appreciate you passing the link along. If you'll send me a PM with the postal code I'll get you a quote on shipping. Since I'm already including free shipping in the US the difference in cost should make it relatively inexpensive.

RobertCH

Stunt Coordinator
Hello. Is this projector still available? For the price, it would be a worthwhile upgrade from my Optoma H31, so I am very interested in your projector. Prerequisite question: is there anything functionally wrong with this projector? And do you take paypal? I live in Houston, so shipping should be minimal for you.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks