What's new

FS: LOOK PS2 BUNDLE W/Network Adapter PLAYED Very RARELY! (1 Viewer)

chris rick

Second Unit
For Sale: PS2 played on extremely rare occasions with 8mb card, two controllers, component video cable, and NETWORK ADAPTER + disc included. This Unit and everything included are as close to brand new as you can get without being sealed. I got an XBOX and have never looked back...everything is in great shape from a smoke free environment.

I can honestly say that I have played this particular PS2 (old one was ruined in a flood) maybe a grand total of twenty times--half of the games I own I've never even played after I opened them. Anyway, I really need $ soon as I am going on vacation to Florida at the end of July--so here goes.

Also I want to get rid of it all so here's the games I've got to go with it:

Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Madden 2004
Max Payne
Metal Gear Solid 2
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Primal
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Silent Hill 3
Simpsons Road Rage
The Think
Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers
Tony Hawk 4
Tony Hawk's Underground
Twisted Metal Black Online

Asking $425 shipped for everything, which I feel is increibly fair given the amount of software and hardware indluded. I refuse to take this to EB where I wouldn't get half of that for all of the stuff included. Everything here is like brand new.

Anyone please?

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
If you want to break it up and sell pieces separately, let me know. I would be interested in the network adapter and Twisted Metal Black Online.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks