What's new

FS: Harmon Kardon AVR 347, Harmon Kardon DVD 38 - $450 shipped (1 Viewer)

FalconGuy016

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff Rutledge
Hey,

A friend of mine recommended me to sell my receiver here since you guys know your stuff (vs. Craigslist, "how many speakers can 7.1 do??").

Up for sale, and in all honesty very regrettably for sale, is a Harmon Kardon AVR 347 and matching Harmon Kardon DVD 38. I love this receiver and bought it on impulse two months ago NIB for $610 because it was just marked down to make way for the AVR 354. Since then I have basically never used it simply because I have hardly anything to use it with. I don't have a TV yet and I only have two temporary speakers. I have only used it occasionally for playing a CD to sleep to. The DVD 38 does a fantastic job playing CD's with an optical output. Basically I bought all this for a future home theater setup.

I worked at Best Buy for a while selling home theater stuff and got to set up every receiver they sold. The Harmon Kardon's always sounded the best and seemed to underrate their power, or rather, were more honest with their power. Then I got to listen to it's true 7.1 capability and sweet, pure sound.

I have to sell it because I am moving and absolutely need all the money I can get as time is short and cash is tight. Included is the box and all the stuff it comes with.

Thanks for looking,

Can trade locally in Central VA as well to save on shipping. I live in Charlottesville.

harman/kardon

Pictures upon request!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks