What's new

FS: Grado SR-225 Headphones and Total Airhead Amp (1 Viewer)

David Ely

Supporting Actor
I have a pair of Grado SR-225 headphones and a Total Airhead headphone amp for sale. They are only 7 months old with a maximum of 15 hours of use. I really love these but I just don't use them enough to justify keeping them around.
Both pieces are in PERFECT condition. The only thing that's different is the gold colored sticker on the amp has been removed. At the time I purchased the amp, they hadn't made a seperate case for the Total Airhead and just used the case for the original Airhead and put a sticker on it. I thought the sticker was EXTREMELY ugly (as well as sharp at the corners) so I pulled it off. But I do guarantee that it is in fact a TOTAL Airhead amp!
Asking $250US including ground shipping in Canada and most of the U.S. To find out more about either of these, checkout
http://www.headphone.com/RootNavigation/home.asp
If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]
[Edited last by David Ely on October 23, 2001 at 09:06 AM]

David Ely

Supporting Actor
I forgot to add that I'm also including the Grado 1/4" to 1/8" mini adapter. All of this would normally retail for $369US!

David Ely

Supporting Actor
These are still available. The original buyer fell through.
[Edited last by David Ely on October 23, 2001 at 09:06 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks