What's new

FS/FT: Jolida JD-100A Tube CD Player & JD-1501 Integrated Hybrid Stereo Amplifier (1 Viewer)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
These two highly regarded units are both in excellent condition, complete with OBM and come from a smoke free home. Both have the original stock tubes. The JD-100A's remote is missing one of it's small rubber support pads on its back - it's no big deal really.

The JD-1501 integrated amplifier, which has a tube preamp and solid state amp, was purchased new by me earlier this year.

The JD-100A tube CD player was purchased used from an Audiogon seller, earlier this year as well. I believe that the seller was the original owner.

Jolida is known for making very solidly built, high quality audio equipment which hold up very well to units costing much more.

Further information can be found on Jolida's web site, www.jolida.com.

I purchased these for use in a second, 2-channel tube setup in the family room and just wasn't getting enough use out of them. I have recently purchased a second HDTV for the room and was forced to rearrange things. I have decided that I would rather build a second, smaller home theater in this room and, as such, am looking for a home theater receiver if you'd like to propose a trade for me to consider (either straightup or receiver + cash for the Jolida(s) ).

Also will consider a trade (straight up or sub + cash) for a decent sub from:

NHT
Sunfire
Velodyne
HSU
SVS

Asking price plus shipping is:

Jolida JD-100A $550 # PENDING SALE #
Jolida JD-1501 $450 # SOLD #

Stock photos below. Actual pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking.

JD-1501

JD-100A

ScottC

Supporting Actor
The JD-1501 integrated amp is pending sale.

JD-100A tube reference CD player is still available.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Jolida JD-100 CDP still available. Price dropped to $600 plus actual shipping. This price is firm and I am not willing to throw in shipping.

Will also consider involving in trade for a comparably priced sub from:

NHT
SVS
HSU
Sunfire

It has to be good for movies. I currently have a NHT SW2Pi with two slaves and they just don't cut it, as they are more of a musical sub.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
# PENDING SALE #

Final price drop to $550 for what many consider to be one of the best CDPs for under $2000.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks