What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Dell Inspiron 1100 w/ Wireless Card (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I purchased this laptop brand new from Dell for my wife and I to watch DVDs while on vacation, and some light duty from time to time around the house. The physical appearance of the computer is of excellent condition w/ no scratches or gouges. Please be informed that the battery has difficulty holding a charge. Recently, we haven't had time to look into a new battery, so we just used the power cord which works perfectly. Last checked, you can get on on eBay for around $40.

The included features and accessories are as follows: 2.2GHz Processor, 15 inch display (no scratches), 256MHz RAM, 30G HD, DVD+CD/RW, A/C power cord, 10/100 NIC, 2 USB Ports, V.92 56K Modem, OEM software package (Word Perfect, Quicken, all OEM drivers and utilities, WinDVD, Encyclopedia Brittanica, and Roxio CD Creator), original MS XP Home Disc, all original manuals and documentation.

As a BONUS, I will include a Siemens SpeedStream Wireless Card w/ installation CD for high-speed internet access in the kitchen, bedroom, or your favorite Hot Spot. Also, I will include an installed copy of MS Office XP if so desired. Price $450 + shipping. I'll try to post pics later, but feel free to email me if you need them sooner.

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks