What's new

FS: Brand New, Still Sealed BDI Axis 8022 A/V Rack (1 Viewer)

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
I am selling a brand new black Axis 8022 A/V rack from BDI USA. It ships in two separate, large factory-sealed boxes.

This rack is from BDI's latest product line: the Axis series. Frontgate sells this same rack for $769.95 + tax. A quick scan of Yahoo's Shopping area returns a less reputable merchant who is charging over $900 delivered with a 4-6 week lead time.
I am asking for only $599.00 shipped anywhere in the 48 states if you can help me make room for my relatives by New Year's Day. Insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer. I can use FedEx's Declared Value Insurance if you like for an additional $15. Shipping will obviously be done via FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. FOB Shipping Point.
Please check my Link Removed Over 100 positive experiences. I am only selling this rack because it doesn't match our home decor.
Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks guys!
Cheers,
Dan
Actual Image 1
Actual Image 2
Actual Image 3
Axis 8022 Specs:
The combination of a curved wood panel, tempered glass shelves and a steel structure provides AXIS with unwavering support and unparalleled beauty. Fully adjustable shelves allow AXIS to be customized to fit components of any size. In the back, hidden wheels allow the unit to be rolled - even fully loaded - for easy access to cables and connections.
Max TV size:
27"
Overall:
48.5"H x 31"W x 26"D
Top Shelf Capacity:
150 lbs
Adjustable Shelf Capacity:
75 lbs
Bottom Shelf Capacity:
150 lbs
Frame Opening:
40"H x 19"W
Usable Shelf Depth:
19"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks