What's new

FS: Brand New Sealed Atlantic Tech P-2000 Pre-Amp(Outlaw 950 clone) (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!!

hey guys

I have here a brand new sealed in the box Atlantic Technology P-2000 Amplifier, this was a release of the Outlaw 950 chassis and build under Atlantic Technology

much much nicer build and the looks make the Outlaw look like ****

this unit is said to have better specs than the Outlaw 950 and higher quality parts, who knows if this is the case or not, I can guarantee one thing, I would be proud to own the P2000 in my setup, I loved the Outlaw 950, it had some killer film sound for sure

Here is the story of this unit

I purchase this Pre-amp as a package from a fully authorized Atlantic Technology dealer, the pre-amp is sitting beside me right here brand new and sealed in a double box

the Amp is Brand New sealed A-stock, fresh from a Atlantic Technology dealer, I will include the original sales receipt and you have full factory warranty on the unit that hasn't even started yet, no BS here, a brand new unit from a authorized dealer

this is the all black version of this amp and it sure is spiffy looking, I really wanted to keep this but I am having money issues right now :frowning:

here are some pics and links and info:

http://www.atlantictechnology.com/system_P-2000.htm
http://www.atlantictechnology.com/re...2000review.pdf
http://www.gspr.com/atlantic/p2000.html

SOLD!!!

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have done hundreds of deals on AVS, AV123, HT Spot, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply including a plethora of AVS members ;)

If you have any questions please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com email gets quickest repsonse, as I check it hourly

Thanks for your interest guys, this is a fabulous Pre-amp and I know one day I will regret letting it

-Gary

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys

Gary, I have an extra black AT Amp (A-2000) that I could sell, so your buyer would have 2 mated pieces. The amp retails for $1300, and I could sell it for $900 (new A stock), or $800 for a new b stock.

Just have the buyer email me at [email protected] if interested.

Best of luck!!

Gregg

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Gregg funny you mention that, I just purchased that amp myself(and received it a few hours ago) and I love it, ALOT!!! one heck of a deal Amp for someone with a small to medium sized room, I have it mated with Atlantic Tech THX Ultras all around

thanks for the offer Greg, appreciate it and I will for sure do as you recommend ;)

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Greg I may generate some interest for you on that amp or amps ? as this thing is one sweet unit

-Gary

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Great on the sale!!

My 2 amps are still for sale (one new, and one new B stock). Both in sealed boxes.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Gregg I posted a link to your message on the AVS, the amp is a unreal bargain and you should be able to sell them with no trouble

thanks a bunch

-Gary

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
No problem Gary,

Looks like I may have a yamaha rx-v2400 up for sale soon. Good luck on the amps Gregg

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
i bought the amp a while back to push my NHT M6 and my previous Wharfedale 9.6 towers.........let me tell u, this 80pd amp can roar. Never seems to run out of breath.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Kin, the amp is unreal, that is for sure, so clean, detailed and punchy and is without a doubt the most neutral amp I have heard, AT claimed to be attempting that(neutral) in their literature and they succeded for sure

perfect mate for my Atlantic tech THX ultra setup :)

if anyone is looking for a amp for a small to medium room, contact Gregg ;)

-Gary

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
yup...

though I dont agree with the small to medium room thing.

I have the 8200 system with 7.1 (4 LR,1CC,2SR,4 subs) and room is 600 sq feet. 1 amp is lots for the room, (though I have 2 bi amped).

On a side note, I also have a few extra 5.1 4200e systems kicking around. I woujld be very willing to make a killer package price. :)

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
yup, Lion AV is the only Maine dealer of AT. We do sell outside of Maine but that is on a case by case basis and we only sell to our established clients (which is not a big deal, we just have to book you in for a video calibration).

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
sweet :)

Greg how would you compare these new setups(the 6200) to the Atlantic 370 setup ?

thanks

-Gary

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
i agree....i have a fairly large room for my theater....and that thing never distorts, at the same time my M6 loves to go loud.

back then..i powered my wharfedale 9.6 with Norh LeAmp monoblocks, the bass on the dual 8" were decent, but nothing to write home about. But once i got the AT amp in....it sounded like i have a mini subwoofer on, esp. for movies.

The inside of the amp looks like an ATI amp...i wonder who made the amp for AT.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
the amp is not ATI, it was made in Malaysia by Eastech, the Parasound Classic amps are also made by them and look identical to the AT

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks