What's new

FS: Boston Acoustics VR30 LR Tower Speakers *KANSAS Area* (1 Viewer)

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all!
I am selling my left and right front Boston Acoustics VR-30 tower speakers. Both speakers sound fantastic (better then the day I bought them in my opinion). Both are also in Near Mint cosmetic condition (with 1 having some minor scratches on the vinyl covering on top. You can't really see them, only feel them. Of course, it doesn't interfere with sound in any way). I am asking $250 for the pair. I can only sell these to someone that can either pick them up or that I drop them off to. Manuals for both speakers are included. Please email if interested.
[Edited last by DanSt on September 05, 2001 at 04:16 PM]

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
These are great speakers at a super price. I had a pair of these and loved them. Too bad they were stolen when I had a break in a couple years ago. Hey Dan were did you get these speakers ?
wink.gif

------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Dan,
I am still working on my Wife if you know what I mean. Would you be available to show them sometime this week or weekend?
Kevin C. :)
------------------
If you live in the Wichita KS area and are interested in a local meet click here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks