What's new

FS: BK Electronics 115W Amp Modules (1 Viewer)

Scott Quick

Agent
One pair 115W BK Electronics Amp modules, as available from Audio Express. See specs and information here!
Output power into 8ohm: 105W
Output power into 4ohm: 115W
3dB Bandwidth: 1Hz - 100,000Hz
Damping factor: >300
Slew Rate: 45V/us
Full Power THD: 0.01%
THD typical: 0.002%
Input Sensitivity: 500mV
Input Impedance: 10k ohm
S/N Ratio: 110dB
These two amp modules have capability to add an extra Vu metering kit that is also available (separately) from Audio Express.
These amps can be wired for 120V or 240V mains supply (just depends how you connect the mains to the power supply transformer).
Final Price for the pair: $200 + shipping.
Buyer to pay shipping and related insurance fees. I accept Paypal, personal check (will wait to ship until check clears), or Money Order.
Please email me personally at: [email protected] if interested. I will supply pictures of my actual amps upon request. For the record, they are in great shape.
I have had these for about two years, and they sound great! I have been using them with my Denon AVR-2700 for my main speakers. The sound out of these has a MUCH more open sound stage than the Denon, and the bass is incredibly tight comparatively.
Reason for selling: I just bought multichannel Parasound and ATI amps to mate with an Outlaw 950 preamp :D The Outlaw is unbelievable!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
And the Denon is now being moved to the bedroom...
My system:
Outlaw 950
Parasound HCA-855
ATI-1506
DIY Speakers (Scan Speak 9500 tweeter, Vifa PL14 midrange, Scan Speak 25W 10" woofer, LEAP designed crossover)
Denon DCM-370 HDCD player
Panasonic RP-62 Progressive Scan DVD
Mitsubishi 55" Platinum Series RP-HDTV
Sony DVP-NC650V DVD/CD/SACD player (modded)
Interconnects: assorted (IXOS, Audioquest, DIY)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks