What's new

FS: 1 pair Paradigm Reference Studio/40 v2, Studio/20 v2 (1 Viewer)

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
For sale:

1 pair Paradigm Reference Studio/40 v2 speakers, pristine condition
Black ash with real wood side panels
$450 negotiable

1 pair Paradigm Reference Studio/20 v2 speakers, great condition (minor scuff on rear of one speaker, not even visible from more than 2 feet away)
Black ash with real wood side panels
$350 negotiable

Both pairs were originally purchased in 1999 and have been well-treated.

I also have speaker stands (tall for the 20s, shorter for the 40s) if you would like to consider adding those. $30 per pair. These are sturdy black steel stands that match wonderfully with the speakers.

Serious offers will be considered. I am willing to schedule a listening session if needed. I do not have the original boxes, so I can only do a local pickup deal (Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex). Please IM me if you are interested.

By the way, even though my post count for some reason is very low, I am a long-time member here and used to be quite an active poster (750+ posts).

RobWil

Supporting Actor
Fantastic price on those Studio 40's. Those are great speakers. That's practically a give away price. Somebody needs to jump on those. :emoji_thumbsup:

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the comments Rob, and you are right, this is a great price on these speakers. I took some shots of the 20s, at the following URL:

http://dustin.davis.name/studio20/

Note the imperfections, which are hardly visible at all even at close distance with a bright light. The Studio 40s are perfect.

There are no other known issues with these speakers, I've just replaced them several months ago with a Dynaudio setup and I don't have another theater to put the Paradigms in.

TimMc

Stunt Coordinator
I assume these are already sold? If somehow not, then it's just incredible to me that these haven't been scarfed up by some smarty-pants Texan...:D

Dustin, these truly are great prices - I'd be on the edge of driving to the Dallas/FW area for these things (but that's not exactly something I could do in an afternoon). If you ever (re-)consider shipping these things please keep me in mind. Not that these should last the rest of the day unspoken for...

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
Tim,

Thanks for your interest. Not sold yet.

I've actually been looking at what it would cost to ship and I'm considering opening up that possibility. It would be nice to find a local buyer but I may start seriously looking at shipping.

So DFW speaker buyers speak now or forever hold your peace!!! ;)

TimMc

Stunt Coordinator
Ba-da bump!

If these aren't gone yet then we all gotta figure that most of the DFW area is still just sleepin' it off...

kimMall

Auditioning
I will like to buy your 1 pair Paradigm Reference Studio/40 v2 speakers, pristine condition Black ash with real wood side panels with the asking price of 450 USD pls,mail me back.

Johnny_O

Auditioning
Have these been sold yet? I am interested in buying the whole package - 20s, 40s and stands - but live in California. Have you given any more thought to the possibility of shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks