What's new

Friend talked to 24's President Logan this weekend (1 Viewer)

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
We have a very good friend who is a major 24 fan. She has a friend who caddies in North Carolina. Her phone rings and Gregory Itzin, who's golfing in NC, says to her "This is President Logan." She flips completely out! She told him "We love to hate you so much!," to which he replied, "Then I'm doing my job."

Thought it was cool that this happened to such a close friend of ours!

DaleC

Agent
He was also funny in Friends, as Mike's father. I just watched the Friends DVDs and almost didn't realize who he was with the facial hair. It wasn't until I saw the name that I realised who it was :)

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

I didn't know that was him. Now I recall when Phoebe punches him in the stomach :) Could someone post a screencap?

The head-tilty-jaw-thing is kind of annoying, but he was certainly good as President Logan.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Gregory Itzin (President Logan from "24") should get a show with Harry Groener (Mayor Wilkins from "Buffy") where they play amusingly unlikeable brothers. :)

Regards,

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Five replies and no asked so I guess I am missing something obvious, but please do answer: Why did this gentleman call her?

--
H

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Because his caddy asked if he would call a friend who was a big fan, and he was a good sport about it.

Regards,

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
OK thanks I get it now. I somehow just never saw the second sentence of the original post, despite having read it a few times in puzzlement :b :b :b.

--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks