What's new
World Wide Stereo

FREE to good home... (1 Viewer)

RobertG

Auditioning
Mitsubishi 55805 rear pro set. I bought it new in 2000 and it still looks good. I have used it mainly for movies and HD viewing so it really has low time on it for its age. Cabinet is good except for the two rear corners at the bottom where it chipped the black off. It is leaving because my new home tv area is upstairs and this just won't fit. And its free because lets face it, it is older and really not worth anything significant $$ wise. Plus, I am feeling charitable :^)

Only thing I ask is it must be picked up and that you are actually going to utilize it. Would be great for someones first HD set. It will be available after the new year holiday weekend. Of course you can view before making final decision.

I am located in N. Calif., Fairfield to be exact.
E-mail at nocoderob at comcast dot net for more info and/or takers.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Carl Gaff

Second Unit
My brother is definitely interested in the TV and would be willing to drive from Carson City, NV to pick it up. His TV went out last month and he can't afford a new one right now. He's tried to contact you via the email address you posted but it doesn't seem to be working. Please contact him at [email protected]. Thanks

Carl

THX 5150

Grip
Real Name
Michael J Wistock
Hi Robert,

If Carl's brother in Carson City is unable to make it for some reason I live in Petaluma just down the road from you a bit and would like to pick the TV up for my Nephew who is going into the Army soon. We can come by as soon as Friday or whenever it is convenient for you.

Given the arrangement with Carl's brother doesn't work out.

Thanks for being so charitable during the holidays! Carl, sorry to hear about your brother's TV. My Sony went out and it wasn't the same without all the entertainment I was used to from it.

Good luck and thanks for your consideration.

Michael

Michael Wistock
[email protected]

RobertG

Auditioning
Carl,
I recieved your emails so not sure why your brother cannot but no worries, I will contact him.

Michael, I will let you know if the other deal falls through.

Rob

THX 5150

Grip
Real Name
Michael J Wistock
Thanks again Rob. The set is hooked up has been used and enjoyed everyday since we picked it up.

We appreciate your generosity.

Happy New Year!

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks