What's new

For Sale Sony Navitus RM-NX7000 Universal Remote Control (1 Viewer)

boe_d

Grip
http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_i...801083_640.jpg

Sony programable universal remote control in EXCELLENT condition! Includes latest software install CD, USB cable, stylus, docking station, documentation, box and charger. First picture is of my unit, you can see it is excellent condition. Feel free to ask questions. Shipping is exactly whatever UPS charges. I'm guessing with their insurance it will be about $10-15 but that is just a guess. It is available for pickup in Los Angeles if you prefer. A cashier's check or paypal are fine. Asking $425 OBO.

RMNX7000
RM-NX7000 REMOTE CONTROL
Features

Large touch-key LCD screen --- with dot-matrix area (blue backlit) for more customized screens and editable labels (258 customizable labels in total), component labels and their additional function labels, and each macro labels in dot-matrix area. 8-character labels; Easy to operate touch-key LCD indicates only the keys needed to operate the selected component. The display backlight allows operation even in the dark

Controls up to 18 components: --- TV, STB (Digital Satellite), STB2 (Digital Cable Box),VCR, VCR2, VCR3, DVD, DVD2, CD, AMP, MD, TAPE 1, TAPE B, CABLE, LD, HDVR (Hard Disk Video Recorder), DAT and Lighting. Components are selectable with six buttons on the Commander for the components frequently used and 12 keys on the LCD.

33 Macro control functions --- allow series of up tp 32 consecutive operations, and execute them by pressing just one button. 15 System control macros : 3 hard buttons and 12 keys on LCD screen (indicate by pressing the"MORE"button) 18 Device macros : 6 hard component buttons and 12 component keys on LCD screen 4 speed selections for Macro executions

Clock and Timer function --- Turn on/off your components automatically with Timer macro.(Up to 12 Timer macros)

Compatible with Sony and most major brands --- and has updated pre-programming codes

Learning function --- for programming remote signals you need (only infrared signals) Capable programming remotes signals of non-A/V products such as air conditioners, lights etc. (Some specific remote control singnals may not be learned)

Programmable menu control --- hard buttons for easy operation of Menu and EPG function

System on/off Macro --- for Sony components (preset to the "SYSTEM CONTROL 1,3" buttons)

Non-volatile memory backup --- function to keep your memorised setting

Glow-in-the-dark component select buttons --- are easy-to-see

Centralized control of Sony AV components with this one remote commander --- This commander is preset at the factory to operate Sony brand components, so yu canuse it out of the box as a control center for your Sony AV components

New shape design --- fits in the hand and fits on the lap

Specifications

Input/Outputs --- USB Connection (B Type) Jack, Memory Stick® Media Slot

OS --- Win98SE/ME/2000/XP

LCD --- 3.5" LCD, 65536 Color TFT LCD

Memory --- 32MB FlashRAM Capacity

Operating Distance --- Approx 10m

Software --- GUI Edit Software CD-ROM

Power Requirement --- Docking Station for Recharch, Built-in Rechargable Battery (NiMH AA x2), Approx 1 Week (Varies Depending upon Frequency)

Weight --- Approx 11oz

Dimensions --- 4 x 6.5 x 2"

I'm not sure how to insert my own picture but if you PM me I'll be happy to send you one.

boe_d

Grip
I wasn't able to sell it for the price I wanted. I put it on ebay if you search for navitus you'll find it.

boe_d

Grip
In case anyone is interested - it is only up for bid for 6 more hours and the only bid so far is $150

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks